Monday 27 February 2012

I Just Need You Here

Dear Abg..
I fear that someday you might leave me because you realize you can have better..
I fear that something is going to stand in our way and we will slowly drift apart..
I fear that you won't call me or will get tired of who I am..
I fear that you might realize how you've compromised for me..
I fear that some one is going to steal you away..
I fear that something inside of you is going to get annoyed with all the little things you used to love..
I fear that one day something is going to happen and God will take you away from me..
My friends are always telling me to move on, to give up..
But they don't see you the way that I see you..
Because you were meant for me, and that moving on or giving up is simply not an option..
I do love you...


Mungkinkah jodoh milik kita?

No comments:

Post a Comment